PUSHPVATIKA is an Early Childhood Education Programme and thus the methodology is experimental and investigative, focusing on learning by doing and encouraging children to discover and experience.
PUSHPVATIKA will focus on:-
- Fostering a compelling idea of childhood and children and their capabilities.
- Promoting empathy in Teaching-Learning process to cultivate the condence of the child and to enhance his/her creativity.
- Emphasizing upon the values of interpretation by observation and interpretation by doing.
- Montessori system, thematic learning and play way method which is activity based.
- Regular dialogue with parents and other stake holders in Early Childhood Education.
- Promoting moral values amongst children.